Wednesday, April 5, 2017
Master Betsy will arrive from Massachusetts.
- Event: Legislative Luncheon at 12:00 p.m. at Maine State Grange Headquarters. Legislators are invited.
Thursday, April 6, 2017
Master Betsy will travel north and be available for media interviews in the Bangor area.
- Event: Piscataquis Pomona Potluck Supper at 6:00 p.m. and Meeting at 7:00 p.m. Meeting is being hosted by Valley Grange, 172 Guilford Center Road, Guilford. The public is invited. Click for more information about this event.
Friday, April 7, 2017
Master Betsy will be available for media interviews in the Augusta area.
- Event: Potluck supper will be held at 5:00 p.m. at Maine State Grange Headquarters. A Grange “town hall forum” will be held from 6:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. and include questions and answers as well as discussion of ideas and challenges facing the Grange at the national and local levels. The public is invited.
Saturday, April 8, 2017
Master Betsy spends the day at Maine State Grange Headquarters
- Event: Morning reception from 9:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. at Maine State Grange Headquarters. Officers, Deputies, and Directors are invited.
- Event: Junior Grange sponsored contests from 11:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
- Event: Lincoln Pomona Potluck Supper at 6:30 p.m. and Meeting at 7:30 p.m. Meeting is being hosted by Meenahga Grange, 860 Main Street, Waldoboro. The public is invited.
Maine State Grange Headquarters is located at
146 State Street
Media Inquiries should be directed to
Walter Boomsma (webmastermainestategrangeorg) , Maine State Grange Communications Director
Amanda Leigh Brozana (communicationsnationalgrangeorg) , National Grange Communications Director
(202) 628-3507 • ext 102