Community Service Corner
Each month I write reminders from the committee on contests, suggestions, and helpful hints. This month I am going to just ask a few questions and leave you to ponder the answers.
- What do you want for your Grange?
- What direction do you want your Grange to take?
- How well known do you want your Grange to be in your community, state or nation?
- How important is increased membership and bringing attention to your Grange?
- How can every member work their magic to be the best we can be?
- What is your place in Grange and how can you bring your A-Game to the Grange?
Once you have found out your true answers to these questions put them into action and what your Grange grow in all aspects of Grange. Community Service, Membership, Agriculture, Family, Comradery, and Fun. Sit back, smile and have fun.
Family, Health & Hearing
June Awareness Items – Men’s Health Month, World Ocean Awareness Month, National Safety Month, International Picnic Day is June 18, 2017.
Maine State Grange Community Service making a difference “ONE” project at a time!