As in the past, I am happy to publish a list of those who are heading up teams that are willing to assist Granges with the installation of officers. If you are heading up a team this year, please let me know! I just need a few lines of information including contact information. Since Rolf was first to let me know, you can use his listing as a model!
- Rolf Staples is heading up an installation team again this year. They will travel any reasonable distance from the Bangor area. Just call 884-9339 or email Rolf (swederolfaolcom) .
- Christine Hebert is also putting together an installation team. Call Chris at 743-5277 or email her (christineherbertoutlookcom) .
- Vicki Huff already has six installations booked even though travel and scheduling is limited because some members of her team work. You can reach her by calling 699-2830 (please leave a message) or by e-mail (Granger1mainerrcom) .
I will also publish information regarding planned officer installations–if you are leading or hosting an installation, send the details for listing here. Very often Pomona Granges will host installation for all their member Granges. It’s a great idea not only because it’s efficient–it’s also a lot of fun! We don’t have any dates yet, but we do have someone looking for help!
- Piscataquis Pomona Granges will be installed by Vicki and her team on Saturday, August 19. 6:00 p.m. Chicken Pie Supper, 7:00 p.m. Installation at Valley Grange. Please contact Pomona Master Bill Bemis (924-4123) or Pomona Overseer Walter Boomsma (grangeboomsmaonlinecom) for more information.
- Benton Grange is looking for an installation team for Wednesday, September 13, 2017. 6:00 p.m. potluck with a meeting and installation to follow. Please contact Mary Colson (mcolson2roadrunnercom) at 446-6871 cell or 453-4796 home.
Remember, officer installations are supposed to be completed before Maine State Grange Convention!