As in the past, I am happy to publish a list of those who are heading up teams that are willing to assist Granges with the installation of officers. If you are heading up a team this year, please let me know! I just need a few lines of information including contact information. Since Rolf was first to let me know, you can use his listing as a model!
- Rolf Staples is heading up an installation team again this year. They will travel any reasonable distance from the Bangor area. Just call 884-9339 or email Rolf (swederolfaolcom) .
- Christine Hebert is also putting together an installation team. Call Chris at 743-5277 or email her (christineherbertoutlookcom) .
- Vicki Huff already has six installations booked even though travel and scheduling is limited because some members of her team work. You can reach her by calling 699-2830 (please leave a message) or by e-mail (Granger1mainerrcom) . Please note that Vicki’s Team is now completely booked. A schedule is posted. keep reading!
I will also publish information regarding planned officer installations–if you are leading or hosting an installation, send the details for listing here. Very often Pomona Granges will host installation for all their member Granges. It’s a great idea not only because it’s efficient–it’s also a lot of fun! Continue reading for the dates we’ve been told about!
- Friday, August 11 Cumberland-Oxford Pomona, Mt. Etna and Maple Grove at Mt. Etna 6:00 p.m. supper/7:00 p.m. meeting will be installed by Vicki’s Team.
- Tuesday, August 15 Bangor Grange, potluck supper at 5:00 p.m. 7:00 p.m. meeting and installation by Rolf’s team.
- Piscataquis Pomona Granges will be installed by Vicki and her team on Saturday, August 19. 6:00 p.m. Chicken Pie Supper, 7:00 p.m. Installation at Valley Grange. Please contact Pomona Master Bill Bemis (924-4123) or Pomona Overseer Walter Boomsma (grangeboomsmaonlinecom) for more information.
- Monday, August 21 Golden Harvest Grange in Carmel, 7:00 p.m. installation by Rolf’s Team.
- Benton Grange is looking for an installation team for Wednesday, September 13, 2017. 6:00 p.m. potluck with a meeting and installation to follow. Please contact Mary Colson (mcolson2roadrunnercom) at 446-6871 cell or 453-4796 home.
- Wednesday, September 6, Topsham Grange in Topsham 6:00 p.m. supper/7:00 p.m. meeting by Vicki’s Team
- Thursday, September 7, Dirigo in Freedom, 6:00 p.m. Supper, 7:00 p.m. Installation by Rolf’s Team.
- Thursday, September 7, White Rock, Oak Hill and Highland Lake and any other Granges who wish to join in at White Rock Grange in Gorham. 6:00 supper/7:00 installation by Vicki’s Team.
- Saturday, September 9, Lakeside Grange in Harrison (not confirmed) by Vicki’s Team
- Wednesday,,, September 13 Benton Grange 6:00 p.m. Potluck supper, 7:00 p.m. Installation by Rolf’s Team.
- Thursday, September 14, York Pomona and all subordinates at Riverside Grange in Lebanon, 6:30 supper/7:30 meeting. Please contact Christine Corliss if your Grange is planning to attend and how many to expect. Installation by Vicki’s Team.
- Monday, September 18, N. Scarborough 6:00 supper/7:00 meeting-installation by Vicki’s Team.
- Monday, September 18 Evening Star Grange with Pioneer and Medomac Valley, potluck at 6:00 p.m. Installation at 7:00 p.m. By Rolf’s Team.
- Thursday, September 21, Manchester and Winthrop Granges at Manchester 6:00 supper/7:00 installation by Vicki’s Team.
- Friday, September 23, Penobscot Pomona at East Eddington Grange. Paid supper ($4) at 6:00 p.m. Installation at 7:00 pm. By Rolf’s Team.
- Wednesday, September 27, Sagadahoc Pomona and any Granges who wish at West Bath Seaside Grange in West Bath 6:00 supper/7:00 meeting and installation by Vicki’s Team.
- Thursday, September 28, Danville Junction Grange in Danville 6:00 supper/7:00 installation by Vicki’s Team.
- Thursday, October 5, Merriconeag in South Harpswell (unconfirmed) 6:00 supper/ 7:00 meeting and installation by Vicki’s Team.
Remember, officer installations are supposed to be completed before Maine State Grange Convention!