by Dolores Moore,
Maine State Grange Chaplain
- “Worry” is a form or pride–you’re thinking you’re more important and more capable than you are.
- Throw your problems onto God–He is powerful and He cares for you.
- Pray (Psalm 127:1, Philippians 4:6)
- Do what the Bible says to do in that situation (Matthew 6:34)
- The Devil can’t make you do anything.
- You can resist him because you’re connected to the One who resisted him.
- God designed your salvation from start to finish
- God is big
- God’s grace is big
Let your light shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven.